Tap N Buzz Privacy Notice
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages and offers, which we believe you, will find relevant. If you do not want to receive such messages or offers, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message or by requesting for opting out on your dashboard. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of Our content and work out how we can make things better. These follow your progress through our Website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
Your Rights Regarding Information
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data we hold:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.